This is a late pictorial recap from 2007 (and it goes kinda backwards) but in a loyal attempt to again reenter the blogging world, it's our best for now. Enjoy!
First snow!
Bruce with some Burmese refugees we met through the International Rescue Committee. I've been interning there and love it! The woman in the pic made that shirt for Bruce (and a bag for me) Unfortunately, Bruce is much bigger than the cute Burmese. Sadly you can't even tell how tight it is but I was laughing really hard!
Bruce's favorite: The Hunt
Halloween-skunks (and this blue line just appeared?)
The Summer!! Havasu Pie, Chicago/Nauvoo, canoeing, hiking, loving the sun




The Honeymoon! Scotland



The Engagement- January
The Wedding! May 10, 2007





Wednesday, January 23, 2008
2007
Posted by Melinda at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah! A blog! I'm so excited! Our blog is bryanandalyse.blogspot.com- there's loads of pictures of Jacksy on it for your viewing pleasure!
Great pictures.. welcome back to your blog.
Sounds like you guys had an exciting summer, I'm jealous! I didn't know you were going to nursing school Melinda. I'm way out of the loop. We need to get together and have lunch or something with Ash and Stef. Maybe we could have a reunion Cali spring break trip, he he. I found our "Cali" CD the other day when I was cleaning out storage!
Hurray! I checked the blog hoping for a new update and this is a great one! You two are one cute couple - with matching blue eyes! LOVE that picture of Melinda in Scotland. And LOVE your wedding pictures! Those are gorgeous! I want to see all of them sometime.
These photos are just amazing! They look like they should be in a magazine or something!
Post a Comment