Well I may be new at doing my own blogging but I've been blog stalking long enough to know what all this "tagging" is about. But instead of answering the same long tag Amelia did, I'm choosing the '6 Things About Me' tag. sorry Amelia, hee hee.
1. I always try to peel an orange in one peel. Kinda OCD, I know, but it is challenging. I think I'm maybe 4 in 10 with normal sized oranges but probably 9 in 10 with the little clementines.
2. I'm constantly thinking of funny things that I would never do. Like really rock to my music while on the treadmill at the gym- seriously, how do people run so unaffected by the music they work-out to? or start up conversations in the stalls in the bathroom.
One time Stef and I actually carried out one such plan to fall off the ski lift. But when it turned out more hazardous then hilarious to the people around us, we were the only ones laughing. but boy did we laugh!!
3. I rarely can witness a fall without laughing. Even hearing about them makes me giggle. The ultimate- Ashlee at the Howl!!
4. I've been known to eat large amounts of food and once ate almost an entire chocolate better-than-sex cake. The feat ended up not lasting long in my stomach and I threw it up. gross
5. I have 36 nieces and nephews and 2 more on the way!! Bruce and I can't wait to have 13 kids of our own someday!
6. It was actually my belly flop from the high dive and not my abs that really made Bruce fall in love with me on our first "un-official" date.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Melinda at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love "falling down" stories too. That's why I watch the biggest loser-- because they show people falling off their treadmills.. :-)
That's my biggest fear when I run on treadmills!! Glad to know that you'll laugh with me if/when it happens!
Ha - I never heard the "falling" off the ski lift story! That's hilarious! I wish I was there!
Except I probably would have peed my pants and that's not a good thing to have happen in 5 layers and in the middle of a ski hill.
You're right- peeing your pants next to an ocean in summer wear is a way better option!
..and you know what BTS cake episode I'm referring to right?!
*IF* I were to ever pee my pants, I would certainly take that plan. Good thinking. ;)
mmm, BTS. I think I better email you because you might be embarrassed if I posted what I really want to say right now.
I was laughing out loud over this remembering Ashlee's fall at the Howl. I'm still sitting here laughing thinking about it. It was more of a dive. Remember how that kid kept trying to help her up while she was still putting on that shoe and she kept falling down again? Mitch is giving me weird looks because I'm totally laughing out loud right now! Oh how I wish you could have been with me during my spill at Tai Pan Trading. Only you or Stef would have truly appreciated that fall!
I was laughing out loud over this remembering Ashlee's fall at the Howl. I'm still sitting here laughing thinking about it. It was more of a dive. Remember how that kid kept trying to help her up while she was still putting on that shoe and she kept falling down again? Mitch is giving me weird looks because I'm totally laughing out loud right now! Oh how I wish you could have been with me during my spill at Tai Pan Trading. Only you or Stef would have truly appreciated that fall!
OK, fine, this tag will have to do :) But great tag! I have actually REALLY fallen off the ski lift chair - I was getting off and my coat got stuck in the bars and the chair dragged me around until the workers stopped it and pulled me off. My friends would not let me live down that one.
Post a Comment