I try not to be so affected by the weather but the truth is I am. Last Friday was so beautiful and I had an equally excellent day. Especially at this time of the year, when winter is on the outs and I can't seem to anticipate summer more. I'm just craving some blue skies and the sun warming my back and bronzing my skin. ahhh.... We do try to enjoy the winter but I can't deny the fact that I'm a summer person through and through. And for proof of some winter enjoyment- here's pics of Bruce and I going snowshoeing with Candace and Dave up Big Cottonwood Canyon.
This is what I'm really dreaming about: LAKE POWELL!!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
more sun please.
Posted by Melinda at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
woah, that is gorgeous - i've got to admit. even though I am pining away for warm weather too.
I'm with you on the more sun thing.. although your snowshoeing pics remind me how beautiful the mountains are with the snow.
You guys are so cute! I'm so glad we are family =)! We need to have you out here again...and play some GREED! Hooray! Oh, and I've been dreaming about summer too...so, I think we should get your Dad to bring the boat up here so we can go to Pineview every weekend!!
Yes, Im dreaming about Lake Powell too. I almost got tears in my eyes when I saw your picture.
I can't believe there's still that much snow! Made me *very slightly* miss it. Mostly, I want the sun too!
Hey, I copied you and wrote a thing on spring. Dont hate me. Love me.
Bruce,
I know your orientation is suspect!
Him
Post a Comment