...or was it? Spring Break to me means sun, beach and a road trip. Well, we thought we were headed in the right direction and were well equipped with road trip treats and a good book on tape (The Devil in the White City). We couldn't go very far so headed to S. Utah to Bryce Canyon. We'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story! brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! We're still in smiles and had a good time. Luckily the hotel had an indoor pool and hot tub!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
spring break..
Posted by Melinda at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a fun trip! You two are such a cute couple. Come to Texas to get warm, eh. It's been in the upper 70's all week. Love ya, Linz
You were not joking around about the cold! Looks like fun though. We'll all have to take a trip to Moab when it warms up.
I'm jealous that you got to get away for the weekend. Yet not so jealous of the snow and cold. Glad you had a hot tub to enjoy!
I've never been to Bryce except driving through.. I want to go (after the snow melts though). You guys just need to come to Cancun with us :-).
I actually thought Bryce was cooler than the Grand Canyon. The pictures are very cute! I'm glad you got to take a trip for spring break, even if it was just a little one.
Yeah! Bryce looks AWESOME with the snow! ...that wasn't a typo...I wasn't referring to Bruce.
ha ha Lohra you're funny! Bruce would've looked awesome with the snow too!
Minda Moo-I am so glad you've continued your blogging traditions. So I heard you met Aaron Shaw. We should talk about that. Are you coming to Bear Lake. So sad for no Spring Break for me-a benefit of being in school. We went on a small "babymoon," and it snowed as well. Anyway, see you.
Sneester,
I found your blog from Libs. Me likey. Come and look at ours!!
So sad for the snow...You know, there was no snow in Hawaii. Maybe next year?
Megs
Melinda! You have my permission to update your blog :)
Has anyone ever told you that you should run a marathon???
Post a Comment