I accept Cara's tag to list my pet peeves. I think they kinda change with my mood of course, but here are the ones that seem to stay true no matter my state
1) Hearing people chewing and eating loudly. I can't stand this!! Especially when it's all slobbery with lots of lip smacking. It's such a huge pet peeve that it thwarts all others in rating as worst. I think it was first born in high school when this character we referred to as "the parrot" crunched on coco puffs so loudly that I will forever refuse to eat them.
2) It really drives me crazy to have dirty countertops. Crumbs and spills particularly but it also extends to dirty dishes, papers, etc. Whatever it be I just like clean surfaces!
3) I hate DUST! Does it seem like you have to dust once a week to keep everything clean? Well, I don't dust that often so it piles up fast and it kinda drives me crazy!!
4) I have little patience or enjoyment conversing with know-it-alls. They make it as #4 on my list. I find it exhausting to try to have a two person conversation with someone who already knows everything about what you're talking about, or is the 'expert' on each topic, or cuts in to break you off or finish your sentences because, of course they already know what you're about to say!
5) I really hate seeing litter and trash in streets and even worse in nature. And I hate it even more when I witness someone just drop their trash like it's nothing. Lazy?!
6) I also am bugged by grammatical errors, (though probably have plenty of my own). But more specifically I hate when things are spelled wrong to to have a different or matching name. "Kampus Korner" "Skool Lunch" Why must they do this?
I want to hear the pet peeves of Libby, Christy, Teresa, Amelia, Amy and Alyse. You've just been tagged!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Pet Peeves you ask?
Posted by Melinda at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks Min for passing on the tag! I agree with all of the above pet peeves... don't get black furniture if you hate dust, it's horrible to keep dusted!
Remember how you had a pet peeve that i sniffed too much for a while? I don't know how this post dug out that long-ago memory, but I'm sitting here laughing my head off, remembering the afternoon we were sitting in your room (probably junior high?) and your last ounce of patience flew the coop and you blurted out your frustrations? You probably saved my future marriage in that moment. I'm sure scott thanks you. ;)
Note to self: wipe counters and dust.
Loved reading all your pet peeves! I have so many, I don't know if I can get them all down in the time it takes to respond to a tag.
I love to hear your pet peeves. I think I have every single one that you have.
Oh, the counters...This is the TRIAL of my life. No joke, I HATE when Justin spills dry formula on the counter and doesn't wipe it up...SO GROSS!!
Post a Comment