Being Cino de Mayo, I feel it appropriate to post pics from our very own fiesta South of the border. We spent 6 days in Playa del Carmen/Cancun with Russ and Christie and LOVED IT!!! The sun was hot, the tacos tasty and the ocean was so beautiful!
Ole!
Beach in Cancun
Snorkeling in Akumal...and we saw a baracuda! killer.
Ruins of Tulum (although I didn't post the actual pics of the ruins, I will because they're really cool!)
This is actually Russ and Christie (Bruce's brother/sister-in law) parasailing in the distance. You can't really see them but it's a pretty picture.
Monday, May 5, 2008
AYE KARUMBA!
Posted by Melinda at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Whatever Melinda, your trip totally trumps our trip! By the way, I really hope Bruce bought that hat he looks great in it!
It's funny, you guys did a lot of the same things my family did when we were down there! "I kick!" ;)
I need to get copies of some of your pics.. for some reason I didn't end up with many. We'll have to go for street tacos on State St. and strawberrio shakes sometime soon :-)
Dang! I look good.
strawberrio shakes for 4 please!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Glad you could take a fun "School is out!" break.
Man! Everyone is going on trips. Ash to NYC, you to Cancun, and me...nowhere. I guess I should have lived it up BEFORE I had a kid!
I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a great time! Are you going to the Taits on sunday for Mother's day? We will be there!
Snee, where is your freaking bikini? Whith a bod like yours you gots to sho it off. It looks like you had so much fun. I love you and hate you, just because Im jealous. Peace out.
woah, i can't believe that water! gorgeous!!
Oh wow, that water looks LOVELY! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment