Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Return of the Slick

WELCOME HOME ELDER TAIT!!! Michael came home last Thursday from the Baltimore, Maryland mission. The two years seemed to fly by so fast but then again it felt like we hadn't seen him for too long. Isn't he a handsome lad?! He's headed down to BYU in the fall so look-out zoobies! He's bound to top the most eligible bachelor list!


You wonder if my sister Brittany is about to pop? Well, she sure is...Wednesday morning at 7am she'll double her off-spring. We just hope he's as cute and chubby and lovable as little Brooklyn!



I made him his favorite dessert for a welcome home treat- a giant fruit pizza. Bruce came home just as I was cutting up all the fruit and went wild decorating it. Here's his masterpiece in the arms of the grateful receiver. One problem...our dang oven fooled me and cooked the top but left the middle untouched. Lucky cookie dough tastes so good because it still got eaten!

Welcome home Michael!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Man, that slick is one cute kid. For sure a heartbreaker. Britt looks great too - and I'm betting she'll feel a whole lot better after today is over!

Ok, Bruce. Where were you on my birthday? I really think you should open a tandem business decorating fruit pizzas for weddings. that thing looks gorgeous.

Shan said...

That fruit pizza looks delicious! Mmmm!

Christie said...

Glad your bro got home safely, but really now I'm just craving fruit pizza.

Cara said...

I would like some fruit pizza please! My brother comes home in a month and I'm pretty excited too. 2 years flies but it also feels like he's been gone FOREVER! What a cute brother you have.

Megan said...

Yay returned missionaries!! He'll totally be a heartbreaker..And I love how everyone commented on the fruit pizza. I want to pick off the fruit part, it looks DELICIOUS. (Say that kind of loud in a low monster voice. That's the effect I'm going for..)

amelia said...

I can imagine how excited you must have been!! I, too, am craving fruit pizza.

(and marveling at your tan!)

Katie said...

Yum! Can you send me that recipie?