Monday, June 2, 2008

a child is born..

Welcome Carson Scott Bowers!

Born May 28, 2008 @ 2:42 pm

I wish my camera did him justice- he's very handsome!!
Congrats Britt and Rick!




4 comments:

lizdye said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! Holy cow, I love pretty babies. Its so much easier to be honest when you see one and not stumble over your words. Now where is your babe?

amelia said...

What a gorgeous kid.

And, whoa, is everything going down in your family Melinda right when you leave? A baby is born, a brother returns...

Amy said...

Woah, he is adorable! Britt looks great too. Man, I hope I look half that good after having a baby. Tell her congrats for me!

Mugsy said...

Ok I hope I don't scare you two that I have come lurking. I just saw your blog on Katherines and came and checked it out. Nice job Bruce on the beautiful wife! You two look so happy and good! Hope you don't mind the lingering. Take care, Megan