wow, fastest year ever!! And might I add best? I'm one happy girl. Here's to my love:

The celebrations haven't ended! We celebrated in Cancun, went to the Mandarin Friday night in Bountiful and Saturday went to a BBQ and the RSL soccer game with some friends. I wish everyday was our anniversary!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
one year
Posted by Melinda at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy 1 you two!
(And I seriously do want to see your wedding book. Your pictures are amazing!)
Holy smokes. That year went by quickly for me. :) And you two seriously need to consider procreating. People as beautiful as you should have like a million kids.
Woah - how could I have forgotten!? Ah, I love you guys. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I still wish we would have gotten married. Then we could celebrate our anniversary and lay out together. Oh well, lets do it anyway...SUMMER WILL BE HERE THIS WEEKEND!!!
Happy one year! I can't believe it has been a whole year. Sounds like Bruce is the perfect guy for you. Happy many future years together!
(I just read over that and it sounded like a cheesy anniversary card. Oh well.)
Congratulations on the one year anniversary! Your a great couple!
Hey Melinda!
Glad you are taking time to enjoy the important things in life. Congrats!
Post a Comment