I wish everyone had the chance to participate in the Ogden Marathon/Half Marathon race on Saturday. Melinda and I did and we loved it! Aside from the throbbing calves and aching butt cheeks the day was downright sweet. Perfect weather, fantastic scenery and great company all made for an unforgettable day.
A few pics.
GOAL FOUNDATION
8 comments:
YOU GUYS ROCK!!
I would love to do it next year.. I have been running alot but still have a hard time keeping my heart rate from going to high and hard time bringing it back down to normal since I was sick - BUT- I am hoping by next year comes around I can do it... You all just gave me more inspiration to push myself more. AWESOME!!
I'm so impressed! I don't think I'll ever run a marathon, but I will definitely cheer you on and be in awe of those who do!
Maybe you can teach me how to run and I will teach you to draw. I wanted to train to run a marathon, that dream ended after 1 minute of running when I thought I was going to die.
You guys are awesome!! You know, Slade loves a good ride in the jog stroller, maybe next time you can drag him along..haha!
I am jealous and the girl shirts are so freaking cute!!! Why didnt they have those last year? WAY TO GO YOU 2! You guys rock the casbah!
Thats awesome that you guys did that. Melinda, did you see Bonnie Bailey and Adam Wood there, I'm pretty sure they ran it too. What an accomplishment!
Hey guys! That's awesome. I found your blog through Cameron and Todd's! I love blogging and seeing what everyone is up too! Looks like you guys have had a fun year. That's awesome. Some day I hope to start running, guess I should try a 5K to start! :)
So proud of you guys!
Post a Comment