4th Annual Halloween Party:
Little Red Riding Hood and my Big Bad Wolf:
Turns out there was an entire group missing their key figure. Lucky for them, I was able to fill the missing part.
Aren't the costumes great?!!
I just love this picture because not one person is looking at the camera. And also because I'm in-love with Woody and Buzz!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Halloween!
Posted by Melinda at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HAHA~ Melinda those are the greatest costumes!! SO funny.
You guys had great costumes. I didn't even hear who won the costume contest?
haha! You guys are so funny!
I tried for days to get a picture of "woody and buzz" looking at the camera.. it never really happened. I love the red riding hood/big bad wolf idea..
Now onto the NY pictures :-)
cute costumes! halloween is the best!
These pictures just remind me when you dragged me out to that Halloween party to be social and dance 4 days after I got home from my mission. 4 days!!! I guess you never let go of the trainer state of mind. (ie pushing me into uncomfortable situations) :) I still love you though. We have to get together the next time I am in Utah.
Post a Comment