Well, it's now been almost 6 months since my
was stolen. There I was, loving the
and early mornings, trying to be
, while getting some
and riding my bike to work. I walked out from the hospital, excited to ride home and saw this:
, an empty bike rack. [Actually, they did leave my helmet with my cut chain inside it. The nerve.]
Ahh!!!! I was soooooo
. But not a goofy mad, more like donald duck mad:
. Then my boiling blood led to
.
...and I'm still not quite over it.
But, on the bright side. Maybe this could have happened to me
,
and this to my bike
.
Or this to my spandex
.
Wait, I wasn't wearing spandex.
.
So,
to
for a
,
despite the economic
.
My paypal account is up and running.
Friday, November 28, 2008
R.I.P.
Posted by Melinda at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cool post! Ben just got his bike stolen too! It wasn't even worth anything, so I don't know why the thief even bothered. Oooh, I'm still mad about it.
You got your bike stolen?! I would have been Donald Duck mad too.
WO, you are an amazing blogger, that took some good creativity. I will donate to your bike cause, but I can only donate my body. Maybe I can make some money this holiday season under the viadock. Tis the season for prostitution. Hey, its worth it for a bike.
I'm glad you can kind of laugh about it now(or at least make jokes about wearing spandex). I hate it when people do stuff like that!!
My old roomie got her bike stolen right off of her front porch (yes, I am living just across the street from you- be scared, be very scared). This means they cut the chain not 5 feet away from where we were sleeping at the time and made off with it, lovely thought right?
Sorry some jack-a stole your bike- we'd contribute but we're working on saving to get the heck outta here so no more stolen bikes...or now trikes...for us either!
you're going to have to ask santa for this one. i have a small fund going on myself...
Post a Comment