Look at that happy clam. What's not to love?
Today we celebrate 31 years of Bruce
I'd say it's been a great year for Bruce. He's seen his business grow, bought our first home and has spent many hours working to fix it up. He's even wallpapered!
He said he wanted a baby before he turned 31 and we slipped that in just in time. And now as a father, he's more in-love with our little doll than I think he ever thought possible. He's a fantastic father and despite his weak stomach has only dry-heaved twice*. Very commendable if you are familiar with his true weakness!



So there's many reasons to love Bruce, but don't let me do all the talking.
Wish Bruce a Happy Birthday and share your favorite thing about Bruce.
And if that makes you feel uncomfortable, you can just vote on what you think is his best look:
a.) the young lad Bruce
b.) the handle-bar Bruce
c.) the scruffy, flexing Bruce
d.) the hard of hearing Bruce
e.) the clean shaven, fancy Bruce
f.) the excited Bruce
g.) the two-faced Bruce
h.) the mullet Bruce
i.) the full bearded Bruce
Today we celebrate 31 years of Bruce
I'd say it's been a great year for Bruce. He's seen his business grow, bought our first home and has spent many hours working to fix it up. He's even wallpapered!
He said he wanted a baby before he turned 31 and we slipped that in just in time. And now as a father, he's more in-love with our little doll than I think he ever thought possible. He's a fantastic father and despite his weak stomach has only dry-heaved twice*. Very commendable if you are familiar with his true weakness!
*(#1: When my water broke, but instead of clear water, it was meconium stained green. gross)
(#2: When changing one of Claire's first really stinky, poopy diapers that caught him off guard)
But other than those two exceptions, he's changed his share and more of dirty diapers, burped her, cuddled and loved Claire.(#2: When changing one of Claire's first really stinky, poopy diapers that caught him off guard)
So there's many reasons to love Bruce, but don't let me do all the talking.
Wish Bruce a Happy Birthday and share your favorite thing about Bruce.
And if that makes you feel uncomfortable, you can just vote on what you think is his best look:
a.) the young lad Bruce
d.) the hard of hearing Bruce
e.) the clean shaven, fancy Bruce
f.) the excited Bruce
g.) the two-faced Bruce
h.) the mullet Bruce
11 comments:
I vote excited Bruce! Happy B-Day Bruceski, I love you because I got to experience one of the most uncomfortable situations I have ever been in with you....lets reminisce....Summer night, warm air, me and Snee in the jeep, her telling you she is going on a date...with someone else.
I vote gay Bruce in the first 3 pictures. Bruce is great. He is always up for something fun, never takes himself too seriously and is great with his nephews and nieces. And a whole lot of other stuff as well. Sorry for saying more than one thing.
Happy Birthday Bruce!! We love having you as a brother-in-law and we especially love the stache!
Might I add my vote as well- I love the little lad Bruce and the handsome, fancy Bruce
Mullet Bruce--No contest.
Becky agrees.
Happy Day, Sir Bruce The Bruce! I love how much you love blue darts. The end.
The excited Bruce reminds me of why my boys love their Uncle Bruce. Favorite memory: Spring Snowball fight in your back yard (and the year that you lived in our basement)
Handlebar Bruce!! Happy birthday big guy. Hope your day is great.
Just wait until she learns to take off her diaper :)
I like fancy wedding Bruce. He has less life left than the rest of us, so I will just try to enjoy every year we have left with him
Hey melinda (and brucie)First I have to say that Claire is absolutely beautiful!! and that I am impressed with only 2 dry heaves... maybe it's the maturity with age thing?!?
Ahh Bruce...I definitely like that he can pull off a mustache look. Happy Birthday!
Melinda--hope all is well. Claire is so pretty! I ran into Bruce at Harmon's this weekend and he couldn't stop talking about his daughter, it was so sweet.
Post a Comment