We do things about a week late around here...
(wink)

we are so blessed!
- I'm thankful for family
- All of our great friends
- A wonderful husband
- Good health
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ and our testimonies
- A comfy little home to live in
- That comfy little home nearing the end of renovations ;)
- The beauty of the world
- And particularly this year, a healthy baby
we are so blessed!
6 comments:
I love the wink.. especially after the duck picture. So funny. We need to come by and see you and Claire soon..
Ok, I know you had a baby and I've held her and everything, but it's tripping me out to see you holding her in a family picture. She looks so small.
That wink is awesome!!
Stef- it's still kinda tripping me out too! I know she's mine but it's still so crazy!
..and I might add to the list that I'm thankful my hair isn't THAT greasy everyday...'you can always go another day' right?! or wrong?
I'm so glad we were finally able to meet little Claire! She is so precious & I look forward to lots of play-dates with you guys!
I am thankful for you and your mom
Post a Comment