Monday, January 4, 2010

A very Merry Christmas indeed!

I'm so behind, as usual. Oh well.

The holidays were soo great this year, for soo many reasons...

#1: The return of the Royal Chube!!
Ireland's loss, America's gain.
The youngest Tait sibling has returned from his mission and what a joyous return it was!
His name is Russ. Isn't he handsome?

Particularly joyous for these two BFF-Bro's. Their missions overlapped and they hadn't seen each other for 45 months!! 45?!!?*@!?!
I cried lots at the airport- there is nothing sweeter than seeing a beaming, grown-up missionary returning home!

(I wish we had pics from the airport but we brought our camcorder and it wouldn't take still pics, darn.)

(picture from Alyse, the lads with darling Cooper)

#2: The annual Dickson nativity


This is always the anticipated entertainment- so darling and so funny!

Add Image



#3: Claire in her holiday best

Because every girl deserves a new Christmas dress!



#4: Christmas cousins: Claire + Cooper


so many C's! Candice can you cheerfully concur?



#5: Visits from beloved out-of-towners
Something must have been really funny. We like funny.


Stef, we're so sad we missed you. Seriously, Claire became unglued when we broke it to her that we weren't going to brave the snowy roads to see you.
Observe the un-gluing:



#6: Naps
What's Christmas day without some cuddly naps?

ahhh...




4 comments:

A STAR is born said...

I'm coming unglued right now, just reading this.

Come to California! I miss you, and your baby is killing me with her cute chub face. KILLING me.

eric + ashlee said...

I love cuddling little baby naps! I am jealous as I have a baby who is not a baby and hates to cuddle me.

PS I love live children nativities. My family used to do that when we were little. I tried to convince Eric's family to do that and they all looked at me like I was weird. They're fun though!

Christie said...

I love Claire in her Christmas dress.. Thanks for posting nativity pics. I always end end up without my camera at these events.

Amber and Matt said...

we need to have another party so we can see you guys! how is bruce's cowboy hat?