I love the chandelier! And the damask curtains in the back... superb!!!
I can't wait to see the whole house! And the rooster tail is adorable. So fun to see you guys! Let's hope we can do it again soon :)
Love the light and the mohawk.
Love love love the chandelier. Wherever did you find it?
Is that a birds nest in the light? Cute chandelier, so excited to see it in person
Thanks friends for loving the chandelier with me! I would put one in every room if I could- I love pretty chandeliers! This was a lucky find at a consignment shop! And yes Lib, I think it actually was a singed birds nest that came out
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the chandelier! And the damask curtains in the back... superb!!!
I can't wait to see the whole house!
And the rooster tail is adorable. So fun to see you guys! Let's hope we can do it again soon :)
Love the light and the mohawk.
Love love love the chandelier. Wherever did you find it?
Is that a birds nest in the light? Cute chandelier, so excited to see it in person
Thanks friends for loving the chandelier with me! I would put one in every room if I could- I love pretty chandeliers! This was a lucky find at a consignment shop!
And yes Lib, I think it actually was a singed birds nest that came out
Post a Comment