11 lbs 3 oz 24 inches 16 inch head circumference 9 lovely hours sleeping through the night
...and oh soo sweet!
{I wish the pictures were in better focus but I took them in the basement so with the slow shutter speed and a little bobble head, this was the best I could get!}
I can't believe how different she is already. She's already smiling? How did you get so blessed to have her sleeping through the night at 10 weeks old? I think Shawn was like 6 months old.
Oh my gosh I want to grab her and kiss her cheeks! She's so dang cute. She has the greatest expressions on her face for being so tiny! And dang, tell me your secret because Kate is not sleeping 9 hours at a time in the night and she's 11 months!
Those are some of the cutest little faces I have ever seen! I would also love the secret to sleeping through the night, maybe Claire can teach my son a thing or two!
7 comments:
Look at her.. holding her head up. Neil just came in and said "Baby Cwaire is so cute!"
Oh so cute and I love her smile. I hope you bring her to book club later this month so I can see her.
I can't believe how different she is already. She's already smiling? How did you get so blessed to have her sleeping through the night at 10 weeks old? I think Shawn was like 6 months old.
Oh my gosh I want to grab her and kiss her cheeks! She's so dang cute. She has the greatest expressions on her face for being so tiny! And dang, tell me your secret because Kate is not sleeping 9 hours at a time in the night and she's 11 months!
That has gotta be the cutest expression I've ever seen! I don't think most new little babies could pull those.
Those are some of the cutest little faces I have ever seen! I would also love the secret to sleeping through the night, maybe Claire can teach my son a thing or two!
I am lucky to have a sleeper!! I did read "Baby Wise" and followed their schedule and she just caught on wonderfully!
Post a Comment