I know all babies spit-up, I just feel Claire does it exceptionally well, and all the time.
Look at that guilty face, she loves seeing us wear her spit.
I'm just glad we're past the volcanic eruption stage. In her first few weeks of life after some big feedings she would empty her stomach completely, with it coming out of her mouth AND nose, soaking me, the good-for-nothing "burp" cloths and the couch and blankets.
It actually was sad.
Could my daughter have a binge/purge complex so early in life?
Look at this awesome picture. She's not sucking on anything, that's just one long streak.
mmmm.

And what have I learned from all this? Don't attempt "supermans" after feedings. Not once, but 3 times I made the mistake and got covered. I repeat- 3 times! You'd think I learn.
See it pooling in the cavity of my clavicles?
wow.
Happy 3 months to my little spitting delight!
6 comments:
Such a cute smile! Addie has a similar problem... I always smell faintly of milk these days.
i remember those days, L spit up it seemed constantly. the dr. called it "happy reflux", though i don't know that their was anything about it that made me happy.
She is so cute! Thanks for the heads up about the "supermans"..;)
Could she be getting cuter? Is that possible?
Lily had the same problem and Eric got it once in the mouth doing superman!! I about threw up too after seeing that.
Haha! Melinda, those pictures of you...that moment + your face = awesome.
Hmmm...kind of gross and funny, but I know how you feel. Sometimes Superman is just too tempting, and yet, the outcome is always the same. Glad she's keeping some food down and getting bigger! I love her cute face!
Post a Comment