First of all, Claire Elizabeth is the cutest little thing. Her little smile is amazing. I can't wait to meet her.
Secondly, I am in complete shock at the work you did on that house. It is absolutely gorgeous! How did you do that? I am so impressed and am so glad that you now get to live there and enjoy it. You guys are the best and I miss you!
Hopefully we'll make it to Utah in 2010 and I will get to meet Claire and see that house for myself. I can't wait!
5 comments:
I'm never going to stop wuving you Cware! (from Neil)
I cannot get over how fast she is growing. Crazy!
Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?! That's the best thing I've ever seen.
Future playboy bunny?! Just kidding! Darling! How do you get her to give you such good smiles for all your pictures?
Melinda and Bruce,
First of all, Claire Elizabeth is the cutest little thing. Her little smile is amazing. I can't wait to meet her.
Secondly, I am in complete shock at the work you did on that house. It is absolutely gorgeous! How did you do that? I am so impressed and am so glad that you now get to live there and enjoy it. You guys are the best and I miss you!
Hopefully we'll make it to Utah in 2010 and I will get to meet Claire and see that house for myself. I can't wait!
Post a Comment