Friday, June 4, 2010

this ain't pretty...

Reader Beware!!!

I introduce to you... The Ugly Face Game

--rules: ta
ke a picture of yourself privately while making the ugliest face you can pull
nothing
is off limits... the more chins the better.

--judging: after all pictures are submitted they are viewed
in the presence of the entire party and judged for the coveted title of...
"The Ugliest Face"

I'm still laughing looking at these! yikes!!

--you may think it's a less than desirable title... but you're wrong.
I believe molly complained of a strained neck after the competition. She said it was totally worth it.

A:

B.C.
D.
E.

F.
G.
H.

Cast your vote for The Ugliest Face
....and be quick about it as i might not be allowed to keep them up for too long! ;)

p.s. notice bruce's and eric's are very similar? bruce is trying to recreate a winning face pulled by eric from the past. i can still see it! you must be so proud ash!


and to not leave a bitter taste in your mouth...please view my little darling:

10 comments:

Missy said...

woah. Those are all pretty scary. But I kindof like Ashlee's (C). Kind of sweet and confused. That face has love to give.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I love the Ugly Face game! I vote for Molly(H).

A STAR is born said...

Oh my gosh.
Of course you hold a competition like this without me, because you know I'd win.
I vote for Ash because it took me 5 full minutes (and evidence of her husband's presence) to even recognize her. I'm actually still not certain it is.
Honorable mention goes to Eric.

amelia said...

WOW I am so glad I've never played this game. I feel kind of awkward voting for "Ugly Face." Bruce and the last boy are OUT because those just look like lazy faces. I'm voting A - then maybe D, because Melinda, that doesn't even look like you. Good job?

eric + ashlee said...

Don't worry, I knew it was coming the second I saw them all loaded on your computer. Oh well, if I'm known for a successful go at the ugly face game, then so be it.

eric + ashlee said...

Plus I enjoyed having another good hard laugh at it.

Megan said...

Justin votes a tie for Jamie and Molly (good job finding each other) and I say Snee. Yikes.

lizdye said...

Though my horse teeth and celulite cheeks bring a lot to the table, Ashleys still makes me laugh the hardest!

Unknown said...

D, hands down. Taitica, your chin in that pic is CLASSIC. It makes me feel like I'm back in an old baka's kitchen trying to choke down sawdust cookies. LOVE IT

Bruce said...

take this damn post down already!