Monday, June 28, 2010

bring on the heat!






Can you feel it?!! Summer is officially here!
I'm so happy. I love summer so much. so very much.



swimming
sunshine
BBQs
boating
warm nights
cabins
garden produce
watermelon
camping
popsicles
farmer's market
friends
fireworks
trips
hiking



i'm so happy



4 comments:

Cara said...

I agree. Being a St. George girl I was about to go nuts with this cold summer we've had so far! Today we're doing sprinklers and slip 'n slides. Looks like you guys have some fun things planned too! Feel free to come boating anytime. Isn't it about time you came back to Logan?

Jonathan & Heather said...

I love it too!!!

Missy said...

Waaaaah! I want to be in that picture too :(

jeff and cindi said...

she is adorable! I'm so glad you found me and now I can stalk you! How are you guys doing