
Another successful Halloween!
Oh how we love this holiday!! It was a fun filled weekend of party after party. I'm pretty sure we got our fill until next year.
and yes, I'm already thinking of next years costumes...
The mateys:

I'm not a wench, I'm your wife.
Claire was such a champ in her parrot costume! I couldn't help but laugh every time I looked at my little ball of feathers! I think by party #4 she was loving her down-jacket ;)



what's a Halloween party without some minute-to-win-it games...Halloween edition of course!
wow, good laughs all around.
Does this make anyone else think of planet of the apes?
9 comments:
I will never stop loving Claire in her bird costume.. (love those pics of my boys too, btw.)
what are candice and dave?
Claire looks AMAZING! What a great costume for the whole family.
That is SO funny! I love her costume. Did you make it? You don't see costumes like that at Target! That's awesome!
Libby: you must be lucky enough to not have your kids watch Dora.
Ha! "I'm not a wench, I'm your wife." Oh Melinda, I need to see you more often than I do.
I'm dying over the little puffball bird. Do you think maybe she ate a lot of those feathers? I've seen the child eat and she'll stop at nothing.
PS Love that Laura and Gretch appear as a couple. And what the heck is Jenny? Miley Cyrus?
Ahhh! I love that little bird! What cute costume? Did you make it? It looks amazing! You guys all look great! We miss you!
I did make the costume, it was easier than it may look. Just a feather boa and some glue essentially!
and I'm sure she ate some of the feathers!
Jenny was the leg lamp from The Christmas Story!
..and sorry to Laura and Gretch for appearing as a couple! ;)
That is the coolest costume I've ever seen -- even cooler than it sounded when you described it (and it sounded awesome!) Ahh, you better be saving that one to recycle one of these days! (Or just to let me use) ;)
Post a Comment