Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a mafia valentine's

The Corleone Family Some couples like to spend valentine's alone, but the Godfather called the family together this year. And when the Godfather speaks, the family listens. betrayal leads to death...

6 comments:

lizdye said...

LOVE IT! I have been waiting for pics. Had a blast, tell father thank you... Or maybe tank ya.

Jonathan & Heather said...

You guys are too funny!

Candice said...

I will never naysay a theme party ever again. I had the time of my life.

amelia said...

Haha someone who is not you has their hand pretty high up Bruce's leg, I'm totally laughing. What an awesome party idea!

Amber and Matt said...

what will the dickson's come up with next. i can't believe the godfather didn't invite us! sob..maybe next time.

Katherine Lewis said...

Hilarious. I should have never left Salt Lake. I miss you all! You do know that your daughter is like the most precious little thing out there, right? I mean, really! I want to meet her in person! I am hoping that my dreams will come true in just a few weeks!!!!!

Please tell Bruce that I miss him.