Tuesday, May 10, 2011

out of bounds



One of the silly little things I'm critical about myself is my smile. You probably don't know that I actually have crooked lips when I bear my full pearly whites. So, that being said I usually try to keep my smile slightly restrained- so my lips are more even. Petty, I know, but we all have our things, right?

Well, there's those times that no matter the control I try to exhibit, my excitement and happiness can't be contained and the full, unrestrained smile shines through.

And my wedding day was one of those special days when I was bursting with so much joy and happiness and love that no amount of control was going to hold back my smile. This picture is evidence.

Happy 4 years Bruce. You still make me that happy.


xoxo

3 comments:

amelia said...

WHAT that's ridiculous, I love your smile. Happy 4 guys! (And that pic of Claire is totally at Gilgal Gardens, right?)

Missy said...

You guys are so cute. Happy four years!

Melinda said...

Yes Amelia it is Gilgal gardens! We had to go after you told me about it- you were right, cool yet creepy!