Wednesday, October 5, 2011
nesting is real
You would not believe the length of my to-do list. overwhelming. stress-inducing.
This pregnancy is flying by and I just can't find the drive and energy to get everything done that I want to before #2 comes. Plus, with the next 4 months already seemingly packed with the holidays, birthdays, etc. coming up, it's serious crunch time.
It doesn't help that any sunny, warm day, all we've wanted to do was hit the pool. Thank goodness for the Sherman's pool within walking distance! ..and staying open post-Labor Day! ;)
Now with the cooler weather and it being October, my biggest distraction is our Halloween costumes.
People usually fall into 2 categories when it comes to Halloween- those who love it and dress-up and those who don't and think it's a pagan evil.
We're proud to be in the first group.
And now that I've decided what we're going to be, I'm seriously excited about pulling our costumes together. Like, I couldn't sleep yesterday before work because of plans in my head- it'll be awesome if I can make the images in my mind come to life!
We are glad to check-off one big to-do....Claire's potty trained!
See those little cupcake panties poking out? I'm so proud. She's even learning to uh, "pass the time wisely."
Posted by Melinda at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am really anticipating what you guys are going to do. I had big plans, but now I have to revamp because Lily is set on being tinkerbell. Congrats on the potty training! I feel like I am still working on that one...
Post a Comment