Yay! Congratulations, Snee and Bruce.
Yay!! Sooooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Oh my gosh he's cute already! That is so funny! I am so excited boys are great!!
Yay! Little boys are so fun!
How cute is that THUMBS UP! :) Congratulations! Boys are super fun! :)
That picture is so great. I love it! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! That is such exciting news.
I hope he looks like you. Then you would have a female bruce (Claire) and a male melinda (Drew).
Woo Hoo!
Sounds perfect. I'm so excited for Claire to have her own baby. She deserves one. Congrats!
Super exciting!!!
so excited for you guys! i might just have an arranged marriage set up for him...
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, Snee and Bruce.
Yay!! Sooooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Oh my gosh he's cute already! That is so funny! I am so excited boys are great!!
Yay! Little boys are so fun!
How cute is that THUMBS UP! :) Congratulations! Boys are super fun! :)
That picture is so great. I love it! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! That is such exciting news.
I hope he looks like you. Then you would have a female bruce (Claire) and a male melinda (Drew).
Woo Hoo!
Sounds perfect. I'm so excited for Claire to have her own baby. She deserves one. Congrats!
Super exciting!!!
so excited for you guys! i might just have an arranged marriage set up for him...
Post a Comment