Island Park '11: Girl's Trip
I feel like I've been talking lots about the perfect weekend. Turns out there's lots of combos that make for a really awesome time.
This getaway was no different- we packed up and ventured to Idaho.
Destination: Island Park.
...and not just Island Park, a perfect log cabin right on the lake, equipped with a private dock, ski boat, water trampoline, paddle boat, 4-wheelers, sand-box and swing set (Claire's little joys).
need I say more? I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story:
This getaway was no different- we packed up and ventured to Idaho.
Destination: Island Park.
...and not just Island Park, a perfect log cabin right on the lake, equipped with a private dock, ski boat, water trampoline, paddle boat, 4-wheelers, sand-box and swing set (Claire's little joys).
need I say more? I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story:
where there's a baby, there's a happy Claire
A beautiful stormy view from Sawtell Mountain
those colors, the glass, blue skies, wow. beat that!
Go Stef!
me rach
lot's of lady bonding time- love it!
see below my fetus protective gear: all approved by the midwife ;)
Thanks Gretch!!
This summer is going really well, just going too fast!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment