Friday, August 12, 2011

the comprehensive summer weekend



Dickson Family Reunion '11: Beaver Mtn & Friends






The Perfect Weekend started at Bear Lake.
Sunny, beautiful and surprisingly good skiing water.
I'd spend my whole summer on a lake if I could.






Next up: horseback riding.

Amazing scenery, quite romantic, no bucking.
I've always had a thing for horseback riding- wish we did more of it.




Campfires: a summer must.
mezmerizing, s'mores, good conversation



Hiking: short enough for 5 yrs olds, long enough to enjoy the mountains
...and to fall asleep in the pack


Lots 'o cousin time

Martin Harris Pageant: not too long, not too short, good small town entertainment.


clearly it was gripping


and of course plenty of beach time.
it's love.

1 comments:

Christie said...

Good times-- I love Bear Lake. Thanks for the pictures. It gave me a glimpse into the parts of the weekend that I missed!