Thursday, February 23, 2012

making room for two

We have no other choice but to move Charlie in with Claire. Not for a while of course, but eventually. So plans are underway to neutralize the nursery a bit and change things up!

First off, new rocking chair...



consignment find. good price became better after I asked if they'd sell it for cheaper.
miss-matched pieces but I really liked them both.



mid break-down


and the final result:




the perfect roommate: clean, quiet, sweet and zero threat to steal your food



6 comments:

Missy said...

Great job on the rocker, it looks brand new!

eric + ashlee said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see the rest. Love the picture of sleeping Charlie, what a sweetheart.

lizdye said...

Oh my heck, I love it. You are amazing!!!!

Jonathan & Heather said...

What a darling little guy

Katherine Lewis said...

A. You are really crafty.
B. You can see potential in furniture that I never could.
C. Aren't you tired? How do you have energy for this?
D. It looks awesome. I wish I lived next door so I could learn from you/be motivated by you.
E. Little Charlie Man is really sweet and clean.

Anonymous said...

UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT