Charlie Tait Dickson
1/30/2012, 9lbs, 3oz. 21"

13 days overdue, 9 hours of labor, 2 midwives, 1 nurse
1 bruce, 1 fiercely squeezed hand
1 screaming momma
0 needles in my back
9 lbs... that's right, 9 lbs, 3oz!
1 perfect baby
1 excited big sister
2 adoring parents
4 proud grandparents
48 total cousins

happy birthday charlie. you are irresistible!

1/30/2012, 9lbs, 3oz. 21"

13 days overdue, 9 hours of labor, 2 midwives, 1 nurse
1 bruce, 1 fiercely squeezed hand
1 screaming momma
0 needles in my back
9 lbs... that's right, 9 lbs, 3oz!
1 perfect baby
1 excited big sister
2 adoring parents
4 proud grandparents
48 total cousins

happy birthday charlie. you are irresistible!
20 comments:
Awesome! Congrats!!!!
Hooray!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all the details. He is darling and Claire couldn't get any cuter!
I LOVE those pics of Claire and Charlie! And you have such a cute, cute family. We love you!!!
I LOVE those pics of Claire and Charlie! And you have such a cute, cute family. We love you!!!
Cestitamo vas!! He is perfect.
Congrats! He is so cute!
Congrats, friends! Charlie is one handsome baby and Claire is so adorable.
Congratulations! Love the name!!! Your family is adorable!
great pictures of your babies together. Charlie and Claire. How perfect.
Oh Melinda, he is so adorable. I DO NOT know how you did it with 0 needles in your back :) He is so darling and Claire is too! Love that cute headband in her hair in the picture! You are such a beautiful new mama!
I've been wondering about this.....
You did it! He's here and healthy with an adorable name. Congrats! Claire must be in heaven. I hope you are resting. I just want to hold him....
I showed your family picture to L and she goes "Ahh. Bruce has a cute shirt." That's what you noticed, awesome.
Congrats!! Love his name!!! Beautiful little family!!
Congrats, I love the pictures! What a beautiful baby.You are a trooper to go that many days overdue. You have such a cute family.
congratulations! He is adorable. You guys are such a cute little family.
Yea! So happy for you! I can't wait to meet the big guy. Such a darling family!
What a darling family. LIttle Charlie is so perfect. I am so impressed that you did it natural. Congratulations!
Oh Melinda, vi ste tako savršena obitelj!!!
Čestitamo tebi i Bruce-u na lijepoj, zdravoj i jednostavno prekrasnoj dječici! <3<3
Hvala ti što putem blog-a možemo biti svjedoci vašeg života.
Sve vas puuuuuuno pozdravljaju i vole
Ivan i Željka
I haven't checked your blog forever but I'm so glad you update it so I know that you have a little Charlie! What a cute name and baby. so fun
Post a Comment