
What would you pay for this peacock blue beauty? It's made by Tulle clothing and retails for about $120.
So would you believe me that I got it for one dolla?!! You should, because it's the truth. I must give credit where credit is due: Bruce spotted it at our favorite undisclosed market.
Now that's shopping at it's best! I couldn't have been more proud. It gives me one thing to look forward to for the cooler weather- but it's pretty much the only reason, okay and maybe Halloween.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Cha-ching!!
Posted by Melinda at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Seriously?! I am SO jealous! I love it!
What? You do find the best deals. I need to start frequenting "the Market".
Wow. I wish Mitch would care about finding a good bargain the way Bruce seems to. That coat is super cute! I'm jealous.
Sweet deal!! Seriously nothing like an awesome deal! Oh you must share what this favorite undisclosed "market" is!!
That is such a cute coat. What a steal, I definitely don't have luck when it comes to getting bargains like that.
You are kidding me. Is this the market I think it is? Oh, I am horribly jealous.
wow - this is the one? i adore it! it's probably a good thing bruce told you not to bring it to show me cuz i might have slipped it into my bag.
Post a Comment