Who needs a nice, warm sun when you can spend lovely wintery days hiking up to awesome frozen waterfalls?
okay, I do.
But I must thank the season for being especially kind this Winter. I haven't loathed it as I have in the past, and actually have appreciated it more this year.
Monday, January 19, 2009
For the beauty of the earth
Posted by Melinda at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Which waterfall is that? Very pretty. I have to admit that there are some amazing things to see in winter.. even though I'm dreaming of planting flowers..
GORGEOUS! Yes, reveal where these are, so pretty.
This is up Adams Canyon in Layton. It really was amazing..blue skies, fresh snow, and the sweet waterfall.
Christie can you believe that by next fall you'll have two more little feet to potentially stomp your beautiful flower garden! I shouldn't bring that up- sensitive subject!
How fun! I have enjoyed this winter a lot more than last year. I didn't want to come home from CA last January.
Those pictures are sooo cool! When did you guys do that hike?
Those are cool pictures. That (frozen) waterfall is amazing.
Post a Comment