Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm hot and I'm cold...

...when it comes to blogging.

And now is definitely a cold moment.

I'm just not really into blogging right now, and not only have I neglected mine, I've neglected yours too. Sorry. But do we all really care that much? Who do we really blog for anyway?

Oh well, here's to the New Year!

I can feel that it's going to be a really great year! There's big things in store, not just for me and Mr. Bruce, but I'm sensing great things to happen for my dear friends and family.
And I can't wait!

And speaking of dear friends and family, I've been really full of love for them lately. Of course I always do love them, but I've recognized how awesome it is to have so many wonderful friends, siblings, in-laws, neighbors and parents surrounding us. I consider myself so lucky to be inspired by so many people, to have really long-term friendships that are so fulfilling and to know that there's always people who care. And please know that I care! And that you all make life sweeter.

So on that note,here's to a fantastic 2009!!

5 comments:

amelia said...

YOU BLOG FOR ME!!! Do not give up on blogging you two!

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Hey- great post - I feel the same way for 2009!!!

Also, I feel the same way. It started out as a seemingly catchy obsession and seemed so novel and so many clever writers out there...after reading the same old from everyone with everyone trying to outdo each other on humor in weird ways....it has lost its savor for me. I think I prefer reading a good ole Opinion Piece in the paper about something genuinely important from an interesting, seasoned writer and save the catching up for some good personal face to face interaction with people I actually know and care about.
Though I did get some handy advice on my foot. ha

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Also - where do people get the time from to blog hop or do facebook - I can barely get the house cleaned and dinner on the table between reading, living, and planning! Geesh! :)

Candice said...

So... i have time on my hands and i rely on your blog for midday entertainment. don't give up.

Bruce said...

I think your mostly hot.