As seen yesterday on KSL:
"USA Today: Ogden one of the cities to live, work and play"
Bruce's response:
"Yes! Yes! Yes!! I'm vindicated!! I knew it all along! YES!!"
Video Courtesy of KSL.com
As seen yesterday on KSL:
"USA Today: Ogden one of the cities to live, work and play"
Bruce's response:
"Yes! Yes! Yes!! I'm vindicated!! I knew it all along! YES!!"
Video Courtesy of KSL.com
Posted by Melinda at 2:01 PM
5 comments:
He must be so proud.
I just watched the video... I should start visiting Ogden. I am just so lucky to live so close to such a gem.
Finally a little respect..
I knew it!
Hey tatica,
it's good to hear from you!! I love blogs as well, it's a great way to keep up on people's lives!! someday I will have to come down and visit y'all! volim te puno! Melissa
Post a Comment