We can no longer rely on ourselves to provide the basic necessities of life.
We look to our government for one handout after another.
We feel entitled to our "own kitchen" without working for it.
We look outward, not inward, for change and hope.
p.s. Whats with the creepy lady in the white blazer whispering "I love you, Barack"?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
It's a sad day for America when...
Posted by Bruce at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
creepy blazer lady DID mouth that she loves him! Oh Blech!
I'm totally depressed.
Yeah, this is depressing. All the cheers after she says it make me sick!
The white blazer lady looks like a serial killer. Freaky!
You know I'm a Barack lover. But I feel horrible for this man because so many people truly think their lives are going to be radically different because he is president. That's a lot of pressure.
Here here! I can't figure out how everything that America was founded on (liberty, independence, capitolism etc.) has been so turned upside down. I am not without empathy for those who struggle, but so many free handouts can't be the answer. It doesn't empower anyone to be better or rise above. It just enables the struggle that the person is in will stay in because of the the free handouts.
there is supposed to be an "and" before the "will stay in because of the free handouts" part. apologies.
Bruce Dog, I miss your bones. We need to have a sweaty Beddy. Just wanted to say Hi. Look at our blog at www.theresnoplacelikethechatelains.blogspot.com
KOURT
Post a Comment