It all started with having to use the bathroom 4 times before 7am, ugh (the not awesome part)
SLC 1/2 Marathon starting at 7am
the gospel choir pumping us up
Running 13.1 miles with my Bruce...13 weeks pregnant
Our very own fan club cheering us on

finishing the 1/2 marathon, 13 weeks pregnant

celebrity sightings

delicious lunch at Grove's Deli with friends
browsing through The Market
a long nap
dinner at Rodizio with Russ and Christie

lots and lots and lots of really good food
really good desserts at Emilie's wedding reception
watching celebrity apprentice on Hulu (I know, it's lame but addicting!)
and about that fetus?
we're happy!

you might say ecstatic,
SLC 1/2 Marathon starting at 7am
the gospel choir pumping us up
Running 13.1 miles with my Bruce...13 weeks pregnant
Our very own fan club cheering us on

finishing the 1/2 marathon, 13 weeks pregnant

celebrity sightings

delicious lunch at Grove's Deli with friends
browsing through The Market
a long nap
dinner at Rodizio with Russ and Christie

lots and lots and lots of really good food
really good desserts at Emilie's wedding reception
watching celebrity apprentice on Hulu (I know, it's lame but addicting!)
and about that fetus?
we're happy!

you might say ecstatic,


29 comments:
Holy Cow- CONGRATS! That is FANTASTIC news! You guys are going to be great parents!!
Yay, Yay, Yay!!! Congratulations! That is one lucky fetus.
Congrats on being pregnant. That's awesome you still ran the 1/2 marathon.
Congratulations you guys! That is so awesome the 1/2 marathon and the baby!
Woo hoo! What a way to drop the bomb! I can't believe you did that 13 weeks pregnant! I'm glad you could enjoy the food that night...hopefully that means you are not puking your guts out at that point like I was. Really, I'm so excited for you, CONGRATS!
P.S. Can you believe we could be moms? It really doesn't feel like that long ago that we were dancing like maniacs to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" in yours and Stef's apartment~
Congratulations - we think you two are just great! I am impressed you had enough energy for such a long trek while pregnant! :)
I am so EXCITED for you!!! I can't believe you ran a 1/2 marathon pregnant. I barely feel like walking when I am pregnant. I can't wait to see the little Taitica or miniature Mr. Reasonable running around. Congrats!
Yay!!! Another little cousin for Mr. Kyle. Can't wait for that 10 pound baby to make his/her entrance :-) We're excited!
That is awesome! Congratulations!
Yay! We are so excited for you!!! That is great news.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! That is way exciting, you'll me an awesome mommy.
Woo woo for the Dicksons! I'm super happy for you and Bruce.
Woot woot! Great news. Congratulations.
Oh my gosh?!?!?!?! Congrats! That's SO awesome! I remember asking you about having babies a few weeks ago! I think your answer was "soon"! You sneaky girl you! Ha!
Yeah!!! You look so hot 13 weeks prego and my face is so fat in that picture my eyes are almost swolen shut.
CONGRATS you two. That is so great, and how awesome are you to still run during this crappy stage of being pregnant.
You two are going to be the best parents. :)
Okay! Your secret is safe with me! ;)
You really had a BIG weekend! Huge Congrats on the baby and the half marathon. A little more congrats is in order for the baby though; that is so awesome!
Yay!!! Congratulations you guys!
Way to go on running the marathon pregnant! I can't even get off the couch! Rodizio sounds amazing by the way!
WHAT?! I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!!
Hurray, I was wondering when the big blog announcement would come! I am so incredibly impressed with you for running that marathon pregnant. When you get the chocolate cravings, call me.
CONGRATS!! I obviously missed the announcement in church on Sunday! Way to go finishing the 1/2, I'm super impressed that you did it at all and then to think you did it 13 weeks pregnant is beyond comprehension for my little mind! Way to go and I am super excited for your little one to make its appearance. Hope you have a healthy pregnancy.
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!!....oh, and I guess on the 1/2 marathon too :-)
Love ya,
Linz
Hey there stranger! I haven't talked to you in forever and than I found your blog and saw that your pregnant. Congrats!! That is so exciting. We should get together sometime I would love to catch up!
Thank you all for sharing our excitement!!
TARA- Hi!!!! How do I find you?! I'd love to get together and catch-up. Can I be allowed in your blog? melinda.dickson@gmail.com
you're awesome melinda! a huge congratulations on the upcoming baby! and running a half marathon? i could barely get out of bed when i was pregnant, and have never run that much in my life! you never cease to amaze me. so happy for all your accomplishments !!
I am so happy for you. Babies are sooo much fun. Hope the pregnancy goes well! Congrats!
Post a Comment