Oh my.. add some fresh mozzerella and we're talking about heaven. It can't come soon enough!
Chicken broth! I ate that over a nice juicy steak once. I wish my other cravings were as healthy as yours!
Mmmmm, that sounds so good.
Oh yeah! Can't wait... add some basil too!
I'm with Christie and Cara...throw in some mozzarella and basil and I'm IN.
Melinda and Bruce I am totally blog stalking and saw the great news... about the baby!! I just wanted to say congrats- I am super excited for you both! Oh and I totally crave tomato sandwiches too..
Yummmm! I want one right now.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my.. add some fresh mozzerella and we're talking about heaven. It can't come soon enough!
Chicken broth! I ate that over a nice juicy steak once. I wish my other cravings were as healthy as yours!
Mmmmm, that sounds so good.
Oh yeah! Can't wait... add some basil too!
I'm with Christie and Cara...throw in some mozzarella and basil and I'm IN.
Melinda and Bruce I am totally blog stalking and saw the great news... about the baby!! I just wanted to say congrats- I am super excited for you both! Oh and I totally crave tomato sandwiches too..
Yummmm! I want one right now.
Post a Comment