Beautiful landscapes everywhere, abundant mountains/volcanoes + amazing beaches, really delicious food, plus the tropical fruit that makes you ask yourself why we even try to import it when it's never nearly as good, awesome wildlife, the ocean, etc., etc., etc.
We'll tell our Costa Rica story in pics...lots and lots of pics:
beautiful flowers beautiful beaches
beautiful women
we ate at little treasures off the road,
and at amazing restaurants overlooking the ocean
yum
we hiked, rain or shine...and we got mostly rain
we swam/sat in beautiful volcanic hot pots- but there will be no violations of the rule against posting swimsuit pics while pregnant. sorry.
we loved
he drove, i slept
he went from tom hanks in castaway
to hulk hogan, minus the wife beater and beer can.
yet it seemed to bring out the best
always does
we surfed
or should i say got beat-up by the surf?
we're lucky to come away with just raccoon eyes and a red belly- the waves were wicked big. there were more locals out surfing than you'd imagine- they were wicked good.
we enjoyed the wildlife
from a distance
and planned our escape if this were to happen
we went deep sea fishing
and made a sweet catch!
x2
fine, there was no we, it was all bruce and lupe
(our one eyed, two toothed, three english words vocab. guide)
but it sure was fun, minus the time i had to puke overboard...x2
i just hope he's this excited when he holds up our first born- look at that face!
sigh...it was beautiful and of course went too fast.
9 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Those fish were huge, I can't believe you caught them. Costa Rica is so beautiful.
MONKEYS!!!!!
Um, is that a dinosaur up in that tree? I totally thought those didn't exist anymore.
Hey. It's your birthday. I'm calling you. Hey everyone! It's Melinda's birthday! She wants you to call her!
Happy Birthday Melinda! I've added myself to the list of people who plan to visit Costa Rica someday...
HAPPY BDAY!!!
Bruce really let the facial hair go wild this trip.
That picture of you two kissing? So beautiful.
I'm so glad you two had a good time! Last babymoon, right :)
Happy Birthday! (we stopped by and the boys were distraught that you were at work). Love the pictures.. must visit one day.
Happy Birthday! You and Bruce are such a fun couple! The pictures make me miss St. Thomas. What great memories.
Wow, that was a really good post. I want to go. Those fish are awesome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you!
How fun! Beautiful pictures...makes me want to go really bad! Happy Birthday!!
Looks like you guys have done a lot of fun things. It is fun to see you and your cute little belly! You will be so cute being pregnant. I'm excited to see what you are having! You should be finding out soon right? Hope you had a wonderful B-day!!!
Post a Comment