Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's A . . .more'

:: inspired by Bissy ::

23 comments:

Nate and Camie said...

Wow a girl. Congrats! What a cute way to announce what you are having. You guys are so creative.

Jonathan & Heather said...

I loved the way you announced it. What a great idea. Congratulations!

Christie said...

I just love the visual of you sitting in the waiting room with the video camera on a tripod :-)

Anonymous said...

I think that's the cutest thing I have ever seen! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!

lizdye said...

wow, that was amazing. You guys are so funny. Danny and I are still laughing. GOOD WORK!

Candice said...

Bruce is getting to be a great videographer. thanks for the friday morning entertainment.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Great video. Congratulations.

Kristina said...

YAHOOOOOOOOO.I'm so excited for you two. A GIRL.
I loved the video, you guys are so creative, and what a fun way to remember and to one day show your little girl.
CONGRATS

Teresa said...

Congrats!! Girls are all sorts of fun!!

Cara said...

Woo hoooo! I love girls! I only have girls apparently, then Ash, now you! What a fun way to let us know. My favorite is Bruce in the waiting room, oh and the teenie weenie bikini!

Alyse said...

That was so funny! We loved watching that! You guys are so clever! I can't wait for little baby girl Dickson!

eric + ashlee said...

Yea! Girls rule and boys drool! Well, they all drool I guess...

Elisabeth Taylor said...

CONGRATS - that is so exciting! we need more little girls in the ward!! YAY!

Katie said...

Congrats again! Can I just say I love your blog! You guys are so fun! Have fun with your pregnancy, your daughter will be gorgeous!

Ben said...

The year of the girl! This way the three Hurd boys will have girls to flirt with on the next Yellowstone trip.

Great video. It was the "Batman Begins" to our "Batman (1989)". Tim Burton had the right idea, but Christopher Nolan knocked it out of the park! Way to go guys!

me? said...

contratulations! i just am catching up on blogs and got to read that you're expect and having a girl all in one. bruce with a girl - couldn't be more perfect!

Amber and Matt said...

yay a girl! That is so awesome, I am so exicted for you guys.

Amber and Matt said...

BTW: your video.......best ever!

amelia said...

I am expecting a similar video for the delivery. Maybe set to "What's more American than babies?"

Marg said...

Too too cute...and now a new house! Congrats!

RussNatEvans said...

that was the cutest video ever! Congrats on the baby girl! Nov. is not too far away.... It comes faster than you think!

Tara said...

Oh your girl will be adorable! Girls are so much fun. The only bad thing is there are so many cute things for girls you can go a little overboard. I know I have! You guys are such a cute couple. I love how you announced it. Congrats! Hope all is going well with the pregnancy!

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

Sweet! Baby Gretta hear you come! I think you should put that breastfeeding picture that was above your head in her nursery.