Monday, July 6, 2009

free time = rediscovering my suppressed creative side.

6 comments:

eric + ashlee said...

Wow Melinda, that is really cute! I noticed my crafty side come out while I was pregnant too. Weird.

amelia said...

Was this modge podge? Too cute! Baby girl will love it.

(Um, and agreeing with above commenter...I totally got crafty in pregnancy too, haha.)

Missy said...

That is great! I love the pattern :)

Cara said...

I love this! I got a little crafty while I was pregnant with Kate too. Just remember to finish the projects BEFORE she comes... I still have several unfinished projects for Kate's room and it has been 4 months!

Shannon said...

LoVe it Melinda!

Becky said...

Bruce & Melinda I just found your blog. I hope you don't mind me snooping.

I love the rocking horse, too cute!

I laughed right out loud about Bruce's foo man choo moustache in your trip pictures. The other day Andrew shaved his facial hair into a foo man choo and was seriously going to church that way. I had to put my foot down on going to church that way unless he was wearing a cowboy hat and boots.