Monday, July 6, 2009

Wide open spaces






7 comments:

Alyse said...

Beautiful pictures! You need to teach me your skills! Also, I LOVE how the rocking horse turned out...so cute!!

amelia said...

OH MY GOSH THAT BOTTOM PICTURE! I'M IN LOVE! It really did turn out well - I'm so proud :)

Cara said...

Where is this? It's gorgeous!

Melinda said...

The skills come from Amelia- I was lucky enough to get some private lessons!
This is at my parent's cabin in Sun Ridge- it was so beautiful and green!

Candice said...

You two are the best at great couple pics.

Jennifer said...

Hey,

Where's Muce and Brelinda? Darrell said you proudly posted his pic of your future baby on here. I can't find it? Are you not proud parents to be?

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

Hi Friend-I had to work last night...still don't have your number cuz I'm a fool w/ cell phones. I'll give you and baby the present later. I was so sad to miss the party for you!