what, I have a blog?!
You might say that we've been 'nesting' these past couple of months. We have more projects going on than we've had time to finish. That being said, blogging has definitely taken the back burner.
Here's a small glimpse of what the past 2 months have been like for us:
Canning! I kinda love it. What you see is our storage filled with canned fresh garden produce: pickles, green beans, tomatoes, apricots, peaches and strawberry, apricot and peach jam. We'll be eating well this winter!
You might say that we've been 'nesting' these past couple of months. We have more projects going on than we've had time to finish. That being said, blogging has definitely taken the back burner.
Here's a small glimpse of what the past 2 months have been like for us:
Canning! I kinda love it. What you see is our storage filled with canned fresh garden produce: pickles, green beans, tomatoes, apricots, peaches and strawberry, apricot and peach jam. We'll be eating well this winter!
Here's just one of the many diy projects: our cradle. After sewing these bumpers I swore I'd never attempt sewing bedding again, then I found the perfect fabric, and borrowed Christie's much nicer sewing machine, and have since sewn the crib bedding. So I've become somewhat of a make-up-your-own-patterns seamstress. Now we have pillows, blankets and two sets of baby bedding. whew! Another new hobby? I think yes!
Here's Bruce's guest appearance at one of our fav nephew's birthday parties.
Introducing Sg. Locked and Loaded.
He loved it, the young little soliders loved it and I loved it! I only hope we'll have our own little battilion of darling boys one day.
And yes, you can rent him out for your children's theme parties too.
Introducing Sg. Locked and Loaded.
He loved it, the young little soliders loved it and I loved it! I only hope we'll have our own little battilion of darling boys one day.
And yes, you can rent him out for your children's theme parties too.
I don't know how it happened, but I think Bruce and I were nominated without our knowledge to represent the hard-working class of Americans. We've both worked like dogs this summer (Bruce especially!) Check out some of his awesome jobs!
And we became homeowners! yay!
our bathroom:
our bathroom:
the living room:
and kitchen:





5 comments:
When I saw you updated our blog, I was sure you went into early labor and this would be a post announcing the arrival of baby girl Dickson.
The house is looking great - so is that human!
Congrats on the house! You both have been very busy. Can't wait to see the pictures of the new wee one...
Loved the update! Especially the "growing a human" comment. Let's get together soon before you lives are changed forever.
Loved seeing pictures of your new little cradle and the house, of course. Can't help but think you're going to have that little girl soon...like maybe on Nov. 7?:-)
Hello! What a super nesting prego woman you are! I can't believe you have canned so much- AMAZING! And, your bumper looks so fabulous- I can't wait to see what your other bedding looks like!
Post a Comment