some things never get old:
*And speaking of things that never get old, I know I shouldn't love candy corn and creme pumpkins as much as I do, but I really really love them- only in October.
*I don't know if I ever thanked Stef and Natty enough for sending me some when I went without while overseas in Croatia. It was a pkg that wasn't shared! So, Stef and Natty, I thank you again!

This is also worth mentioning while talking about candy: I don't know if these are "dark-batman" Halloween edition Reese's peanut butter cups but they are sooooo good! I ate almost a whole bag way faster than I should ever confess.
Reese is one of our top 10 names we're considering and I think these tasty treats chalk up another point for that name.
(And if Reese it is, please don't tell my daughter she was named after her mother's dark chocolate + pb obsession!)

*And speaking of things that never get old, I know I shouldn't love candy corn and creme pumpkins as much as I do, but I really really love them- only in October.
*I don't know if I ever thanked Stef and Natty enough for sending me some when I went without while overseas in Croatia. It was a pkg that wasn't shared! So, Stef and Natty, I thank you again!

This is also worth mentioning while talking about candy: I don't know if these are "dark-batman" Halloween edition Reese's peanut butter cups but they are sooooo good! I ate almost a whole bag way faster than I should ever confess.
Reese is one of our top 10 names we're considering and I think these tasty treats chalk up another point for that name.
(And if Reese it is, please don't tell my daughter she was named after her mother's dark chocolate + pb obsession!)

5 comments:
Did you even get that package? I was just thinking the other day about that sad moment when I saw a really beat up box, addressed to Croatia, sitting on my porch. It contained so many good things, including the Favorite Roommate Duck and a fancy porcelain shoe thing.
Oh yeah, maybe I do remember that!! Now that you say that, I think I got the pkg after being home and still remember being really happy about the contents and imagined how happy they would have made me in Croatia!
Favorite Roommate Duck- Ha Ha!
Melinda you are so cute!!! Your posts are so cute and witty. The boy who loves turtles reminds of Gage and Garrett HAHAHAHA. Can't wait for our new niece!!! Let me know if you need help with anything. Love ya!
Reese! Great name. Great taste. Or why not just name her, *Peanutbutter Cup*?
I actually have a really strong opinion about the name Reese...and, that's not funny, Melinda.
Post a Comment