Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chi Town



Ah, Chicago, always a good time!



Day at the museum

Observing our primitive ancestry


So We Think We Can Jump


The famous reflective jelly bean in Millennium Park


White Sox game

Bruce's home run


sigh, what a beautiful skyline!


They were just too cute not to photograph


Same goes for these little guys.

And a HUGE 'Thank You' to Scott and Amy for being the best hosts ever!!


Do you see Oprah on stage in the yellow? I was star struck- I took so many pics and they all turned out like this 'where's waldo' shot. But she made it easier by wearing really bright colors.

We conveniently were in town for Oprah's 24th season kick-off party and this:




These people were lined-up at 10 am and the bash didn't even start until 5 pm! Die hards! Another testament that Oprah really does own Chicago- Michigan Ave was closed off just for her kick-off party and thousands of people waited around all day for her.
I only wish they could've captured some of the really awkward people trying to learn the dance- that was the most entertaining part!



4 comments:

Missy said...

You can jump high for being pregnant!

Christie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Missy :-)

Great pictures.. another place I need to visit one day.

Marg said...

Loved your pictures and thought about you both when I saw that event on Oprah! Must have been awesome to be in it. Love Chicago. Great place and a great time to go.

eric + ashlee said...

So were you there for the dance and everything? Looks like such a fun trip!