Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Inspiration

This year was all about dressing-up as inspiring people. Whether they be great leaders, artists and performers, classic fictitious characters, or state fair participants, they made for really good costumes and a really awesome Halloween!

















Halloween, I will love you forever!






7 comments:

Jonathan & Heather said...

That is too hilarious! I love it.

A STAR is born said...

Halloween, I love you forever. I hope you never die.

jeffers said...

That was a great costume idea you guys! Can't wait to see the little buddha!

Candice said...

Great post.

me? said...

you two are so clever - i just wonder if bruce's 'stache helped or hindered the effect...i'll keep pondering.

lizdye said...

that is so funny, from stefs pic, I thought you were a genie from a lamp and bruce was a creepy looking genie. Is that how you spell genie?? Anyway, I get it now! Way to be creative

Holly and Dave said...

so creative! i love it! your outfit looks comfy too- what a hit!