Our sweet little baby girl arrived Thursday evening naturally, healthy and beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better birth experience as I didn't have to be induced, or deliver an 11 lb. baby!
We've officially joined the ranks of proud parents and couldn't be more in-love with everything about her! It is such an amazing experience to bring a child into the world and actually get to see and hold the kicking little fetus that was in your belly for almost a year.
I'm still in awe!
And I find myself either laughing or crying while mesmerized by her and how much I can already love the little darling! We both knew we would love parenthood but so far it's exceeding all expectations.
We want to thank our families, friends, neighbors, co-workers, nurses, mid-wives, EVERYONE for all the visits, calls, texts, emails, gifts, flowers, hugs and excitement you've shared with us! It's so great to be surrounded by so many loving and supportive people and to know that amid all the bad in the world there is still SO much love and so much good!
Thank you! We love you all!!
Love, Bruce, Melinda and Claire
We've officially joined the ranks of proud parents and couldn't be more in-love with everything about her! It is such an amazing experience to bring a child into the world and actually get to see and hold the kicking little fetus that was in your belly for almost a year.
I'm still in awe!
And I find myself either laughing or crying while mesmerized by her and how much I can already love the little darling! We both knew we would love parenthood but so far it's exceeding all expectations.
We want to thank our families, friends, neighbors, co-workers, nurses, mid-wives, EVERYONE for all the visits, calls, texts, emails, gifts, flowers, hugs and excitement you've shared with us! It's so great to be surrounded by so many loving and supportive people and to know that amid all the bad in the world there is still SO much love and so much good!
Thank you! We love you all!!
Love, Bruce, Melinda and Claire
23 comments:
She is SOOO adorable you guys! So sweet and tiny and perfect. You are beaming proud parents in that pic.
So glad everything went just as planned. Parenthood is great, isn't it? She's perfect-- we love her (and you guys too!).
Congratulations! She is a beauty! We can't wait to meet her.
Yay! I am so happy for you guys! She is gorgeous! She doesn't even look like a newborn! I'm so glad everything went well with the labor too! You are AWESOME Melinda! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Great post too, Melinda, it truly is amazing how much and how quickly you love them! Enjoy! ...and I love her hair!
She is super adorable. I love all her hair. I am so happy for you guys.I am glad that everything went well. Hope to see you soon.
I've been waiting to see her picture. She is adorable....CONGRATS.
YEA!!!! I love her! She is so beautiful and I love her name! Her and Olive will be BFF's. I cannot wait to come see her in person! Love you guys!
Congratulations to both of you!She's perfect,and look at that hair!:)I'll have to come see you guys!Love,
Jelena
oh my! She is just beautiful! I love all of her hair! What a perfect little girl! We can't wait to see you guys thursday!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I've been checking your blog every day since the last post wondering when she was going to arrive! I'm so glad she wasn't 11 lbs! You guys all look so happy, I'm so excited for you!
Hooray!!! She is Mae's exact stats...7 lbs 10 oz 20 1/2 inches. Ironic. Soul sisters perhaps? So glad the delivery went well-and naturally? What a woman! Hope all continue to go smoothly. And you guys picked a name so quickly; way to go Dickson's!
Congratulations!!! She is such a cutie!
Yay! She is beautiful. Congrats Bruce and Snee.
Checking the blog from Peru. I'm glad you agreed on a name, I'm surprised Bruce gave in. Can't wait to see her again
-cand and Dave
Congrats! She's beautiful. Sorry we haven't made it by to visit yet, we'll get by soon! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!
Congrats Melinda! She's beautiful.
Congrats! She is gorgeous.
Congrats! Nate and I are so happy for you!
Oh she is gorgeous!! And thank heavens she doesn't look like baby Bruce. I'm sure you would have still loved her...but still. ;) Hahaha.
I can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!!
Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!
She's beautiful! I can't wait to hold her. We've been sick so have stayed away, but we are feeling better now so we'll have to come visit. Congrats! I'm glad all went so well.
She is darling! If you need anything, let us know.
Post a Comment