Thursday, March 11, 2010

House Tour, Part II: The Nursery




notice the ceiling? this was through the hallway, bathroom, and both rooms



After:


I wanted a nursery feminine but not too girly, so we went with gray and dark pink with royal blue as the accent color.

we just painted the paneling gray and it gave the wall a great texture











we painted the top of the desk with chalkboard paint so one day Claire will get to color all over it





the only thing missing is the baby!

ahh...here she is, in full form, sucking her fingers

4 comments:

Alyse said...

You guys did SUCH an amazing job! I love little Claire's baby legs...too cute! We need to get together SOON!

lizdye said...

I love it, as if i havent told you enough times and I love Claires Baby-legs. and I love Claire.

Cara said...

I so love this. You and Ashlee both are quite the decorators. I could use some lessons please! The nursery is cute, but the baby is cuter!

jess said...

I just love your sense of style!! Your house looks amazing.. can't believe you have done it all by yourselves.