That always happened to me. I said it about my daughter and then she became a horrible sleeper. But, don't worry, she'll got back to sleep through the night in no time. She is a cutie, I love her Mexican dress. I hope you're doing well. When I was in Utah last Breck said you came over to hang out a bit. That is fun the Claire and Skye are the same age.
I'm like you- got so excited at the quality 'milestones' only to have them regress immediately. Childhood is so full of things that affect your children in ways you will never understand that I'm finding it's easiest just to take it one day at a time and enjoy them! It seems like when the teething is done then comes the tantrums and climbing out of the cribs to disturb their sleep so and get them revved up at 3am...yeah, it only goes uphill from here, thank goodness it's a nice view!- LOL! P.S. LOVE the house, will def. have to come by for an up close and personal look now that we're all better (oops, there I go again!)
3 comments:
I am very very sorry about this. It will get better...unless you had a Mae. Then you will be very tired, but laugh a lot.
That always happened to me. I said it about my daughter and then she became a horrible sleeper. But, don't worry, she'll got back to sleep through the night in no time. She is a cutie, I love her Mexican dress. I hope you're doing well. When I was in Utah last Breck said you came over to hang out a bit. That is fun the Claire and Skye are the same age.
I'm like you- got so excited at the quality 'milestones' only to have them regress immediately. Childhood is so full of things that affect your children in ways you will never understand that I'm finding it's easiest just to take it one day at a time and enjoy them! It seems like when the teething is done then comes the tantrums and climbing out of the cribs to disturb their sleep so and get them revved up at 3am...yeah, it only goes uphill from here, thank goodness it's a nice view!- LOL!
P.S. LOVE the house, will def. have to come by for an up close and personal look now that we're all better (oops, there I go again!)
Post a Comment