Monday, May 10, 2010

D.C. in Pics









5 comments:

A STAR is born said...

Whoa, Bruce in aviators. Hubba hubba.
And Minda, you and Abe make a really cute couple. If only he were doing the same pose, you could be all back to back like a buddy shot.

Buddy shots. I miss those.

Brett and Megan said...

How on earth did you get a picture at the Lincoln memorial without a hundred other people in the picture? Looks like a fun trip!

Nick and Trisha said...

You guys are such the travelers! Looks like lots of fun!!!

Melinda said...

Me and Abe are totally buddies! I miss buddy shots too, that's why I occassionally still pose, to make sure I'm still developing my friendships and I'll have the pictures to prove it!

Niki McDowell said...

I'm so jealous, I want to take a trip back east so bad. It looks like you guys had so much fun!