i love this month.
today I looked out my window and saw white floating flakes and didn't know if it was snow or blossoms blowing.
luckily it was the second, but how sad that I had to ask the question!
such is Spring time in Utah.
nevertheless, i love may.
i love the spring weather and the way the parks come alive
i love green grass and freshly mowed lawns
i love the blossoms... holy cow, i love the blossoms!
i love the thought of planting a garden
i love thinking about eating fresh garden fruits and veggies
i love running outside
i love that summer is right around the corner
i love light early mornings and longer days
i love sunshine
may celebrations... oh yes, there are reasons to celebrate this month!
my birthday, anniversary, claire's 1/2 birthday
soooo many other people's birthdays
may day, cinco de mayo, mother's day
memorial day, national nurses week
what's not to love?!
1 comments:
Your post just made my day! I LOVE spring too! I cant believe how soon summer will be here and I love it with you! You are my summer friend.
Post a Comment